1. Time Management: Set a time and place to complete homework daily.
2. Study Habits: Complete and turn in assignments.
3. Set Goals: Strive for good grades
4. Note taking: Use agendas and legible writing.
5. Sleep: Set an early bedtime. A good night rest is best.
1. Attend back to school night.
2. Visit school website and visit the school.
3. Expect students to have homework.
4. Know the disciplinary and bully policies
5. Get involved
California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress
The CAASPP System replaced the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) system. The state's new assessment system represents the next step in California's plan to provide high-quality teaching and learning in every school. The assessments are designed to determine whether students are on track to be ready for college or a career when they graduate from high school. Test results help identify gaps in knowledge so students can receive the support they need to succeed. click here